A world without unnecessary packaging and resources preserved for future generations.
Reduce packaging waste by developing systems that allow individuals and businesses to refill; campaign for policy change
- Resource conservation through the reduction of packaging
- C0²e reduction from less packaging
- The reduction of material waste from landfill & incineration
- Positive behaviour change – we help our customers consume more sustainably
- Less food waste – buy only what you need
- Promoting healthy, nutritious and ‘whole’ foods
Unpackaged is a founder member of the BIG Foundation UK promoting ‘bulk’ to producers, retailers & consumers.
We are inspired by, and support, Slow Food, NEF, Cradle to Cradle Design, The Transition Movement, Biomimicry, One Planet Living, Sustain’s 7 Principles of Sustainable Food & Diter Rams 10 Principles of Good Design.